The month of May has been very busy for the both of us, especially when we spent every weekend turkey hunting. We both had tags for down south and it was so much fun and we covered a lot of ground. The first outing was awesome, we saw lots of turkeys roosting in a tree and they were gobbling like crazy. Although we weren't able to get a shot off it was fun to hear and see all that. The next time we went out. Kyle called a gobbler in and we set up and the turkey went Kyle's way and he was able to fill his tag with a great looking turkey, it had so many pretty colors in it's feathers. Well we set out one last time to get my turkey and after much walking, we just could not locate any turkeys so hopefully I have better luck next time. If any of you don't know, around our house it's hunting season all year long.
5 comments:
I'm so glad you made a blog. Now I will be able to keep up with you guys! YAY! I love your blog.
I'm proud of you for getting your Master's. That's awesome! I hope you guys do a lot of fun things this summer.
new at this huh? Well, it looks awesome! So glad to keep in better touch!
Your blog is looking great! I can't believe that you have another turkey to add to the collection! I am excited for you that you are out of school and have all summer to play. Maybe we should play more often, what do you think????
I am glad that you have started a blog. It will be fun to keep up on what you and Kyle are doing, as well as the rest of your fam. Congrats to Angela for getting a beautiful girl... Heather
HEY, HEY, HEY! I know I forgot you have a blog- but look at you up and running. So now that you are out of school and it's summer- Where are the blogs? I need updates and I need to know what it going on in your life. Okay just kidding I hope we get together soon. It's been to long...
Post a Comment