We had a great fourth of July weekend doing the thing we love -camping and glassing for wildlife. It was so beautiful with everything being so green. We saw over 100 elk, went for hikes and did a little fishing. We had a wonderful time and hated leaving to come back to the "real world". We hope everyone had a wonderful fourth of July!
5 comments:
I love that top picture of the water. So pretty! I'm glad to see you guys are enjoying yourselves in the great outdoors.
That looks like fun!! Where did you go? Well I am thinking of doing a blog, Is it worth it?
Thanks for lunch! It was delicious. Hope school is going well for you!
Hey, Misty I just talked with Heather and she hooked me up with your blog, it is fun to see you and your hubby, you are as cute as ever. Jan
I finally clued in that you had started a blog! Looks like you guys are doing well. You need to get Katie doing this so I can keep up with her cute family too!
Post a Comment