Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Successful Hunt!



Kyle was able to guide a good friend, Larry, on a hunt of a lifetime. Kyle and Larry, along with Larry's sons left home for over a week to find a great bull. They passed on a few elk early on in the hunt but September 17th was the lucky day when this beautiful,very symmetrical 7 by 7 walked out of the trees. It didn't take much convincing that this was the one. They had a great trip and they all had fun, I'm only sad that I had to stay behind and work. Congratulaions Larry on a great bull.

6 comments:

Young family said...

Wow!!! What a kill...
Now, isn't hunting what your hubby does for a living???

Anonymous said...

WOW! I have to show this to my hubby - he'll be drooling. Your blog is cute, thanks for letting me peek at it.

Roll said...

Misty it looks like you have married the right guy. It is great to see you and you look so happy. Jan from up the Hill in Morgan.

The Ziegler Family said...

Misty, I found your blog through Aubrey's and I love it. You and your husband are such a perfect match. He is exactly the kind of guy I thought you would marry! My blog is rjandshannon.blogspot.com. I love these things. They help keep everyone in touch! Shannon

Young family said...

Hey- I didn't have your new email address, but wanted to pass the news that Amy Hansen is marrying Nate Shaw!!! Yeah for them. Nate has a nice house in Mogan.. In fact it is right across the street from where my Gma and Gpa are building their new house..

M- your favorite said...

http://melyndam.blogspot.com/

This is my blog page.

WOW! Nice kill!