..............put the block on our blog so I am aware of who is checking it out. I've been wanting to do this for awhile but I kept putting it off but I think it will be best for our family.
I love to read other people's blogs, and I want all friends and family to continue looking at our blog. All you have to do is email me (cabecita25@hotmail.com) and give me your email and I will put you on the access list. As for anyone who looks at our blog but doesn't have a blog of your own, you will just need to get a Google account, which is free and easy to obtain, and then email me with your email address. Once I put the block on the blog, I'll send you an email and that email has a link that takes you to my blog once you sign in with your Google account. It might sound confusing but it's not and let me know if you need help setting up your google account.
I'm going to activate the block on February 27 so please email me your email address if you want to see more of these cheesers and wild hairstyles!!!
5 comments:
She is soooo cute! I love it! I want to see more so yes my email is melyndamiller3@yahoo.com!
Okay so cute!
please keep me on. Tiffany_lynn2@hotmail.com.
I want to be added! My email is laisare@hotmail.com
Add me please!! I think you already have my email...
I can't get over those cheeks! You must squeeze them and kiss them all the time! I hope you guys are doing well. You look like a happy little family. I'm excited to move back so that we can do things together. Squeeze those cheeks for me! My email is kenzyd@gmail.com
Post a Comment