Father's Day 2010
We all went to mom and dad's to celebrate Father's Day. Friday night we roasted hot dogs and ate marshmallows. We then raced each other around the house like we used to growing up, I think we can all say we aren't as fast as we used to but it was pretty funny to watch. Saturday morning we went fishing with Dad and then returned to his famous Dutch Oven chicken and vegetables (still one of my all time favorite meals). The kids played in the water and then we were on the road for home. We had been invited to go to the Strawberry Days Rodeo with our friends Ben and Brenae. It was a busy fun weekend and I hope we can do it again soon.
Daddy wanting to share his marshmallow.
We all went to mom and dad's to celebrate Father's Day. Friday night we roasted hot dogs and ate marshmallows. We then raced each other around the house like we used to growing up, I think we can all say we aren't as fast as we used to but it was pretty funny to watch. Saturday morning we went fishing with Dad and then returned to his famous Dutch Oven chicken and vegetables (still one of my all time favorite meals). The kids played in the water and then we were on the road for home. We had been invited to go to the Strawberry Days Rodeo with our friends Ben and Brenae. It was a busy fun weekend and I hope we can do it again soon.
Daddy wanting to share his marshmallow.
So dad got out the slip in slide and pools so the kids could play in the water. Jacey wanted to take her down the slip in slide and I think her face explains it all that she didn't care to much it, but loved the little pool.
I just think this is a sweet picture of her in her cute little swim suit walking through the grass. Gotta love the ruffle and those cheeks :) .
I think we need a bigger pool. They all enjoyed this nice hot tub, since dad lugged many buckets of hot water so it wouldn't be so cold for the little ones.
Taytum is a splasher. She gets her arms just a flappin and will copy most everything you do. In the tub at home she will lay on her back and her feet just start flying, it's pretty funny.
Katie, Luke, and Jeremy. I think we all were a bit tired, since the cute little stinker in the middle kept us all up all night, but you can't resist his cute little dimples.
Fishing on Weber!As part of Father's day, we wanted to take Dad fishing down on the river by the house. We all caught some pretty decent fish and it was a lot fun.
Kyle just caught sticks. Just kidding, he did catch a couple but they always got off before I could get a picture. Fun morning of fishing on the Weber River.
PlaydateOne day we had a Playdate with cousin Mia. We made cookies and went to the park. Taytum just loves her!

Boulder Trip #2
As we reached the base of the mountain it had stopped raining and we got the beautiful rainbow shot below. By the time we got to the top of the mountain we were in a blizzard for quite awhile. It probably snowed at least 3 inches and it's the middle of June! The rest of the trip was rather rainy but we did get in one hike while the sun came out for awhile. I really wanted to take Taytum on this trip but my mom really wanted to have her for the weekend and after snow and rain I'm glad she stayed under a nice warm roof.

and look at me with her beautiful blue eyes as if to say "what".
Taytum's new favorite past time - Making messes! Whatever to keep her busy for a few minutes While I'm able to accomplish other household needs.
Taytum's new favorite past time - Making messes! Whatever to keep her busy for a few minutes While I'm able to accomplish other household needs.
My co-workers gave me this backpack when she was born and we love it. She loves to ride in it whether were hiking or mowing the lawn.
Coming soon: 4th of July weekend.
















2 comments:
Holy cow!!!! I love your family...your mom is still one of my favorite pictures!!!! It is so fun to see all of your siblings and how all of your families are growing!! Love it!
OKAY!!! I want to EAT Taydum. I mean EAT HER! SHE IS A DOLL. So grown up! I can't believe they grow up so fast. So cute! I miss her and of course you guys also. Kisses and hugs!
Post a Comment