Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards!!

Wow!! I can't even believe that we will be celebrating Thanksgiving next week let alone that Christmas is right around the corner. It's time to be thinking about which awesome Christmas card we will be sending this year.

This will be only our second year sending out christmas cards and it really saves money and everyone enjoys getting them so it will be something we do year after year. After seeing a friends blog and heard about Shutterfly I had to check it out for myself. Not only did I see some great card ideas but did you know that Shutterfly is giving away 50 FREE Christmas cards?? YES it is true - 50 free cards. Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from shutterfly, check it out at http://bit.ly/sfly2010. I don't know about you but I'ld say that is a great deal. Anywhere I can save during the holidays is a plus in my book.

The problem now is trying to choose which Christmas card to pick since there are so many great ones. I love the ones that allows you to put multiple pictures on like this one......
or one cute huge picture, like this one:



Either way, I know I will be happy with whatever I choose. Check out more holiday options by going here:

Holiday Cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
Photo Christmas Cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/photo-christmas-cards
Birthday invitations: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery

All of these offer great holiday gift ideas at great prices.

Happy Card Shopping

No comments: