Saturday, January 1, 2011

CHRISTMAS!!
Here we are Christmas Eve watching the Nativity movie while eating cookies and hot chocolate. Your not going to see to many photos of Kyle and I Christmas day as it was more fun to watch Taytum not to mention how awful I looked that day with pajamas and bed hair.
Stockings hung by the chimney with care, hoping St. Nicholas would soon be there and boy did Santa deliver.
What a fun morning.
Taytum loving her puppy that was in her stocking.
I love this face. True expression for a Christmas morning
All the fun things Taytum found in her stocking.
Now for the presents under the tree. We were all pretty spoiled.
Taytum still didn't quite catch on to the whole ripping the paper thing. She would rip one piece then try putting it back but we had a great time.
A cat car that she can chase all over the kitchen.

A baby doll. We have plenty of stuffed animals around the house but no dolls so we thought it would be fun for her. She loves feeding it her bottle.
But at the end of the day, what does she like most: yep M&M's her favorite candy.
Kyle got seat covers for his truck and all of his temple clothing. I got some great shirts, jewelry, hair appointment and he mounted turkey feathers from the turkey I shot into a glass casing.

After opening presents, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Paxmans for breakfast and gift giving. We found out that Taytum absolutely loves egg nog.
ahhhhh. She loved it.
Sitting with Uncle Kirk opening presents.
Just playing and enjoying Christmas day. Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Hailey Jones said...

So Fun!!! Glad to see you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Love seeing your little girl..she is so adorable!!! LOVE that you outfish the men too!!!