Valentines Day Prep.
Taytum making valentines day cards for her preschool friends. We used foam hearts and stickers.
We chose glow sticks with the saying "You make my heart GLOW".
Valentines Day!
We started off the day with some heart pancakes and chocolate chips.
Taytum loved hers, then again she loves anything with chocolate.
Kylee enjoyed hers as well.
I don't know if you can tell, but I tried to put hearts in Taytum's hair.
Super excited for her Preschool Valentines Day Party.
Kylee chillin with mom at home.
Valentines Dinner with a couple presents.
A thoughtful hubby bringing home floweres and sparkling cider.
Random February Pictures
I found Kylee at the end of her bouncer one day going crazy doing leg lifts and seemed to be enjoying herself in such position.
Such a happy girl
Random Sunday outfit pictures.
Sisters. Taytum does so well with Kylee most of the time.
Dr. Seuss day at school. My silly cat in the hat 3 year old.
Taytum then had to try it on Kylee.
No comments:
Post a Comment