Getting Ready.
Dad helping me do up the buttons in her cute white, puffy dress.
Looking too cute.
I was successful in catching this spit up but just as we got her buckled into her car seat and was headed out the door, she let loose and yes had to have spit up down the front of her the rest of the day.
Our cute little family.
She is just too cute. I just love her so much!!
Looking absolutely bored of all the picture taking.
Kennedy, Jacey, Luke, and Taytum
I wish I would have had pictures with all of her cousins because they all love her so much but it was kind of a crazy, happy day.
I wish I would have had pictures with all of her cousins because they all love her so much but it was kind of a crazy, happy day.
Four generations
Daddy's Little Princess.
Kyle gave such a beautiful blessing to his daughter and I am so lucky that he is ours for eternity
Kyle gave such a beautiful blessing to his daughter and I am so lucky that he is ours for eternity









4 comments:
She is so darling! I love blessing day. It is a wonderful time to remember how blessed we really are to have such sweet little ones from heaven.
She looks beautiful! Her dress is so cute! I love it! Wish I could have been there. Sure do miss you guys! I can't wait for our pumpkin day! :)
She is beautiful. I love the big white dress.
Super cute dress! She is darling and you have such a cute little family!
Post a Comment