Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Silly headbands!!!

So I was driving to work one day with my sweet angel in the back seat. Now Taytum seems to enjoy her car seat and rarely fusses on our drive to work -except for this one day. The whole 10 minutes of the 15 minute drive she is letting me know that she is not happy; but I'm driving so obviously there's not much that I can do. I arrive at work and go to get her out and this is why she's fussing. I thought it was so funny I just had to take a picture. Silly headband wasn't cooperating.


2 comments:

M- your favorite said...

She is so dang cute! I can't wait to see her again. YEA!

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

This is too cute. Ella has this happen occasionally but she luckily has her brother who will scream "hairbow" for her so I know what's going on!