Witches Breakfast.
Towards the beginning of October the Pike clan went to Gardner Village to the Witches Breakfast. This is where they feed you breakfast while a bunch of witches walk around signing autographs and putting 0n a little show. It was a lot of fun!. We went to Morgan the day before to drop off dad's trailor and play with Kennedy, Jacey, and Luke.
Taytum loves to swing. One day, hopefully, I will have a swing in my yard.
Taytum got to play with her cousins while Kyle and I went fishing down on the Weber.
Towards the beginning of October the Pike clan went to Gardner Village to the Witches Breakfast. This is where they feed you breakfast while a bunch of witches walk around signing autographs and putting 0n a little show. It was a lot of fun!. We went to Morgan the day before to drop off dad's trailor and play with Kennedy, Jacey, and Luke.
Taytum loves to swing. One day, hopefully, I will have a swing in my yard.
Taytum got to play with her cousins while Kyle and I went fishing down on the Weber.
While the witches were performing, Tayters really got into it and was clapping and dancing. It was really funny to watch.

Halloween 2010
To get ready for Halloween this year, we had our annual pumpkin carving and dinner with our good friend Melynda. While we were waiting for Melynda, Taytum found this gourd and was chasing it around the kitchen.

Taytum playing with the pumpkin seeds and gooeyness. It entertained her for a little bit while we got carving.
We ended up just going to Grandma and Grandpa Paxmans since it was raining. Afterward we went out to eat to avoid most of the trick or treaters. It was a fun night.
The costume had this bee head but she didn't like it very much so that's why I made the antennae head band.
October Random Pics
Taytum's balancing act. She was concentrating so hard on making that block stay on her toes.
By our front door, we have a shoe nook and she loves to take all the shoes off the shelves and try to put them on.
She loves playing on the stairs and goes up very easily but hasn't quite learned how to turn around to come down on her own so this is the face we see often as she yells for us to come help her.





























2 comments:
Thanks for the fun night guys! i love having great friends! Taytum is SO DANG cute! I love her!
Misty,
You guys have such a cute family. I love reading about your adventures. What tools do you use for pumpkins? They look awesome!
Post a Comment