For Labor Day we loaded up the truck and headed for the hills. Two other families would be joining us for the weekend as they were there to scout for bulls. It was a lot of fun with all of our families together and Taytum had many kids to play with. Even 6 week old Kylee joined in the fun. She did really good and we had a great time. I got to get to know Colette and Hilary a lot better and it was fun.
The 3 three year olds coloring - Kolt, Taytum, and Payton
Colette and Hilary
Reed and crew had this four wheeler and I don't think it ever got a rest between all the boys wanting to ride. Taytum and I snuck in a ride or two every once in awhile.
The Big Boys were gone every morning and night looking for bulls for Reed's upcoming hunt. Rick was currently hunting with an archery tag. When they were in camp this is generally what we saw. They would be talking about what they saw or didn't see, going over pictures, and drinking cola.
Kolt and Taytum got along really well. Here they had come up with a game of fishing, one would cast and the other would be the fish. They would play this for a long time.
Boys and their fire. The younger boys were always keeping the fire well stoked.
Taytum just chillin in her chair, letting the boys do all the work.
Hilary helping Taytum make a s'more, my hands were kept quite busy with little Kylee so they helped me out a lot with both Taytum and Kylee.
Enjoying the nice, sticky, yummy s'more.
We made a lot of s'mores this trip especially with Hilary's five starving boys.
Kylee bug keeping warm. She did good, she would get a bit fussy in the evening and I would walk the perimeter of the camp site but all in all she did great.
Her sleeping nest, it got quite chilly at night but she did well in her car seat, though the midnight and three o'clock feedings were quite chilly.
Reed and family had a nice trailer and let me use it when needed. Here we were playing in the trailer because we were the only ones in camp and I didn't feel like getting a fire going so we hung out in the trailer until everyone returned.
Morning Cocoa. Every morning we had hot chocolate to warm us up. Oakely, Taytum, and Kolt.
Kolt = he was such a sweetie to Taytum and they sure had fun playing together. We all headed home this day. The boys would be back for the hunt.
Rick got this nice bull the last day of his hunt with his bow.
Kyle was able to be with him when he got it.
Reed's hunt started the next day and he got this incredible bull the very first day.
Reed's dad, brothers, and sons were all there to witness his bull and of course their "guide" Kyle.
First Day of Preschool
Such an exciting day. We had to get a few pictures of this fun day. I found Miss Amy who teaches preschool from her home close to where we live, and affordable, so it was perfect. I had really debated whether to put her in preschool this year or not and finally decided too, just so she could get some social interaction. She has loved it and is always so excited to go. It's quite the rush for me because Kindergarten doesn't get out until 12:00 and I have to get out of my classroom, pick Taytum up from the babysitters and get there by 12:30 so its quite the adventure but we do it.
Such a cutie
It wouldn't be a complete photo shoot without a few silly pictures
Ready to go with backpack and everything. Miss Amy is pictured below along with her own preschooler Lexie.
Preschool was so much fun that she came home and started playing in her room and when it got quiet this is what I found. Poor thing was all tuckered out.
Zoo Trip for Cooper's Birthday
To celebrate Cooper's 2nd birthday we headed to the zoo. The animals were quite lively today so it was fun.
We always have to stop and the globe to play in the water.
Kylee hanging out in the stroller for this adventure.
Angela and Family
Taytum wanting her own picture with the hairy monkey.
I can't remember why Kyle didn't come with us but he was busy doing something so it was just me and the girls for this trip.
Taytum had more fun chasing this chicken than anything else.
Sitting on the elephants trunk, boy was she surprised when it blew out water. It surprised me as well since I was standing in direct line of it.
The bears were out and playing and we watched them for awhile.
We found a spot for a picnic lunch and a birthday cake. Cooper did great blowing out his candle.
We got a ride on the carousel, Angela and family chose the peacock.
Taytum chose this one, I have no idea what it is supposed to be.
The Giraffes. Another favorite spot of ours.
Taytum was spoiled and often rode with Grandma Mac and her wheel chair or......
......on Grandpa Pike's shoulders.
Another fun trip ending with a nap. On a side note, the hat that Taytum is wearing came with her shirt and I took it out just before we left and showed it to her and she of course wanted to wear it. I really didn't think she would leave it on but she did the whole entire time. I even tried to take it off a couple of times but she would just get mad so it never left her head, not even for the nap home.
Kylee's Blessing Day - September 30, 2012
It was a special day for Kylee K. Family and friends came to see her on her special day. She has been such an angel and I love her so much. She has been a very calm baby and her eyes light up when you talk with her. I am so blessed to be her mom and I can't wait to watch her learn and grow.
Daddy did a great job in blessing his daughter.
Big sister just loved having all the cousins and people around to play with her.
Our Family on the blessing day.
We had to get a few pictures of those who joined us on this great day. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a picture of everyone with all the hustle and bustle going on.
My parents have always been a great supporter with everything we and our children do.
Kylee K.- a beautiful little girl
Getting tired of all these pictures, so she decided to just take a nap.
Grandparents
Grandma Mac
Luke and Taytum such good buddies.
Another sleeping shot.
Grandma Paxman
Grandma and Grandpa Paxman, two other great supporters for our little family. They get to tend every Monday, and we sure appreciate it. We love them so much.
Pike side Grand kids minus Brian's kiddos.
Random September Pictures
Kylee and her binkie. I have offered her other binks of the same brand but she will only take this pink one so hopefully we will never lose it.
Taytum helping Kylee smile. Taytum loves to talk to her and is a great big sister.
2 Months old, I can't believe it. Time is flying and she has made our family even more complete. We love you Kylee K. Happy 2 month bday.
Taytum once again talking and playing with her sister.
I had to get a picture of this budda belly. I wish my budda belly looked as cuter as hers.
































































1 comment:
Love it!!
Post a Comment