Pumpkin Carving Time
We had our annual pumpkin carving night with our good friend Melynda. We look forward to this each and every year. We always have good food and great company. Taytum wanted to play in the pumpkin slime this year so we let her go to town.
Melynda
We always give Kyle a hard time because he takes so long on his pumpkin but he actually worked quite quickly this year and once again had the best looking pumpkin. Disclaimer: I had to carve 3 pumpkins to his one so I chose a simpler pattern this year.
Break Time - lets eat donuts!
Melynda's Pumpkin
Taytum's Pumpkin
Misty's Pumpkin
Kyle's Pumpkin
Once again we had a fabulous night with some great looking pumpkins
We love Melynda and we don't get to see enough of her.
Halloween 2012
What a busy, fun day. Taytum wore her costume all day. Along with her babysitter she came to see the Snow Springs Halloween Parade. We walked the halls then went through the gym (where all the parents were) and I waved and hugged Tayters and had to keep going. She did not like that at all and started to cry so I motioned her to come and walk with my class and she even got to attend my class party.
Here she is below sitting with my class watching the other classes parade by.
After a day in Kindergarten, we headed off to Preschool. The kids were outside playing when I got there to pick her up so these were just a couple of quick shots.
Playing in Miss Amy's rocks.
Five of the nine preschoolers in Taytum's class.
Isn't she a gorgeous Cinderella. Taytum really is a princess and she is so much fun, I just love her so much and these holidays are just getting more and more fun because she understands it more and is so excited.
Close-up, she was extra excited to be able to wear make up and sparkles in her hair.
The littlest Paxman was the cutest Kitty in the world. Her day was a little bit more low key but she enjoyed the stroller ride while we went trick or treating around the neighborhood.
I made her sit in the pumpkin for her photo shoot and she went along with it. I just love her and can't believe how time is flying.
Random October Pictures
This is what I see most every school morning. While Kyle and I are getting ready for work, they are laying on the bed watching cartoons together.
I bought her this cinderella dress (for Halloween) and also a pink tutu thing at this great sale in American Fork. They are so much more durable and washable and she played in these for a week straight.
Pretty Ballerina.
Walmart had a thing where kids could come get their picture with Cinderella and since I needed to go there anyway we stopped by and grabbed this shot.
I came down one morning to find Taytum reading Kylee books. She even had the pages turned out so that Kylee could see the pictures.
She made this horse at preschool and was tromping through the house with it all day.
After they learned about animals and horses in general they got to go ride and feed this pony. We met there first for the first part of preschool.
Finally her turn. She did good standing in line waiting for her turn. As a teacher (and a mom) it makes me happy to see her listening to direction, sharing and waiting turns.
Taytum had recieved these glasses at preschool and on the way home put them on her sister so when I got Kylee from the truck this is what I found. I thought it was hilarious.
Happy 3 months Kylee.
Her personality is really starting to show. She loves to watch Taytum playing around her. She has done really well at her babysitters and is generally a happy baby. She still takes good morning and afternoon naps and cat naps in between. She's finally good at following us with her eyes, it seemed like for awhile there she wouldn't look at ya no matter what you did but she does now.
Family Photos
I figured it was about time we got some family pictures done and lucked out that the weather has been pretty mild thus far. Uncle Todd met us at a park and got some good shots. Taytum wasn't cooperating that well and she never would just give us her best smile but we still were able to get a couple of good shots. It was hard to get Kylee to look at the camera but she was content.
Taytum LaRee - 3 years old
Kylee K. - 3 months old
Our two beautiful daughters!


































2 comments:
Oh Misty- Your girls are just adorable! and growing so fast!
It was fun to check in our your blog and find so many pictures!
I hope your holidays were great!
you guys are so good with carving pumkins. I should just give you pumpkins you can carve for me. Halloween is not my favorite holiday.
Post a Comment