Kyle's Colorado Buck
Kyle and his friend Scott headed to Colorado again this year and came home with yet another great buck. He was very unique and still had velvet hanging from his antlers.
While hunting, they also found many, many shed antlers. That is remarkable to find that many in one day. We have gone shed hunting many times and we're lucky if we come home with one!
First Snow of the year
It finally snowed so Taytum and I headed out to play.
Our awesome snowman!
Kylee is 4 months!
Kylee is a beautiful blue eyed girl. She continues to be very smiley and watches her sister in everything she does whenever she is in the room with her. She is really starting to grasp things in her hand and she puts anything and everything (except food) in her mouth. She is being a stinker at night and thinks she needs to wake us up once or twice and I can't quite figure out how to get her to sleeping through the night again, as she did at 2 months but then she coos and smiles at you and you can't help but love those chunky cheeks!
First Food
So at 4 months, we decided to giver her first taste of food - rice cereal. She pulled the typical baby food faces by spitting it right back out. We tried food all month but she never really cared much for it and would cry every time we tried feeding her so we went back to just milk and we'll try again in a bit.
Trying to figure out what all this new stuff in my mouth is.
This is on a different day but I just love this face!
Random November Pics
A sleeping Beauty with her thumb in mouth. She doesn't really suck her thumb but her hands and fingers are always in her mouth.
Big sister helping me eat my breakfast. Taytum really is a good helper and I love that she is so willing to find me a diaper,wipe or burp
I got a picture of Taytum wearing this yellow outfit that used to be mine so I put it on Kylee.











No comments:
Post a Comment