First day of dance
I enrolled Taytum in a local dance class here in Elk Ridge with Miss Shauny. She was so excited.
Her sassy dance move
Grandma Mac's Visit
One of the things on Grandma's bucket list was to be able to come see our new home. As I watched her get out of the car on this day, was the first time I realized really how unwell Grandma was. It was hard to see and she didn't have a lot of energy but she made it upstairs to see Taytum's pink room. She then came down and had to rest before we continued on our tour. I love my grandma.
She said my house was too cold so here she is resting by the fireplace.
Pumpkin Patch
We took the preschool to the pumpkin patch at the Red Barn. It started off with a good old hay ride.
Kylee came along for the fun.
They had a big slide that was tons of fun.
Tractor races though most of them had a hard time maneuvering them.
Kylee watched mostly from the side lines there really wasn't much for her to do at this pumpkin patch
Our preschool class: Zachary, Me, Taytum, Kamryn, Joey, Brooklyn, and Evelyn. Ryker couldn't make it.
We enjoyed doughnuts and milk back at the barn before we headed home.
Mud Pies
The girls spent forever playing with dirt and water and just had a great time.
Making messes
Kylee giving her mud pie a taste, YUCK!
Halloween Party
We got invited to a Halloween party at the Horrocks. It was a lot of fun, we played games and ate food. I did however thought it was for the whole family so we got the girls all decked out and when we arrived, and no other kids in sight did we realize it was just for the adults. They were gracious enough and just let our kids join their kids in watching a movie.
A cute little lady bug.
A Happy Witch.
My Red Neck Hunter
I also went as a witch.
Pumpkin Walk
They had a pumpkin walk in Orem that I took the girls too while Kyle was out of town. They had all sorts of games for the girls to play.
Kylee got to pet the skunk and she laughed so much at this.
A science experiment called elephant toothpaste.
Eating a doughnut
They had a whole bunch of pumpkins that you walked around and looked at that people had entered into contests. Taytum's favorite was this witch.
Some of our favorite pumpkins.
Pumpkin Carving Time
I told Taytum to give me her pouty face because we were so very sad that our friend Melynda couldn't make it this year because she was sick. The first time she hasn't made it in 8 years.
Kylee coloring her pumpkin
Taytum getting ready to de-goup her pumpkin.
He just loves pumpkin carving time.
She did really good at getting all those sticky seeds out.
After she was done drawing on her pumpkin, we gave her a box of push pins and she went to town and that entertained her for a long time.
Our pumpkins
My pumpkin, a witch with her cauldron.
Kylee's Elmo
Taytum's Ariel pumpkin
Kyle's Zombie pumpkin
We did a fabulous job.
Halloween
We started off the day with jack-o-lantern pancakes and ghost milk.
YUM
Halloween in Preschool. I think this a beautiful witch.
My Halloween kiddos.
Dinner of Mummy dogs, Frankenstein pudding and ghost juice.
Getting ready to go trick or treating.
Kylee was in the stroller so Taytum would take both her and Kylee's bucket to each door. It was fun.
Kylee checking out all her loot.
What a great Halloween.
Random October Pictures
Taytum's new outfit from Grandma Pike. I love this color.
Kylee bug
Kylee has finally mastered the stairs, this is her on her way up.
......almost there
I don't know why the pictures turned out so crappy or the fact that Taytum's foot ended up in the picture, but I love how happy she is.
A stormy view from our deck
One day Taytum noticed a deer in our yard and had to go out and say hi.
Kylee waiting patiently for food, NOT!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun October. Shed a few tears for Grandma though. Precious moments.
Post a Comment