Tuesday, June 17, 2014

November

 Cousin and Craft Weekend
Angela and I went to Katie's house for the weekend so that the cousins could hang out and to make a turkey wreath we had seen on the internet.
The kiddos having a sleep over and watching movies
 Taytum and Luke playing games on the IPad
 The kids made cute turkey plates using paint while we started on our turkey wreaths.

 Angela hard at work
Kreative Katie
 The finished product.  They turned out so cute and relatively easy!
 What a fun weekend with my sisters, we need to do this more often.
 First real Snow Storm in Elk Ridge
 Everything is so pretty.
 Beautiful, with Mt. Timpanogos in the background.

 Celebrating 7 years!
I really can't believe how fast these years are going.  It is so crazy and I look forward to many more crazy years together with the one I truly love with all of my heart and who spoils me and loves me unconditionally.
 For our anniversary, we got my parents to watch the kids and we headed to Wyoming to check on the deer herd on the Winter range.  We weren't disappointed.  Although we didn't see a monster, we saw several nice bucks.  I included several pictures.  This is one of my husband's favorite things to do and I enjoy it as well because we are together.






 We were only there for one night but we found a local movie theater and got to watch the 2nd Hunger games movie.  A crazy fast get away but a lot of fun.
 Thanksgiving 2013
It was the Pike side for Thanksgiving this year and we were nominated to be the hosts. 
 Jacey, Emmree, and Cooper
 Kennedy, Taytum and Luke
 The big kid table!

 I think it was unanimous that the food and company was excellent!
 Random November Pics
Bathtime, one of Kylee's favorite past times.
 Kylee is very independent and is always wanting to do things herself.  She is helping herself to some oatmeal which often ends in a sticky mess but she loves it.
 This is her "I love oatmeal" face.
 As I was preparing dinner one night she was sitting on the counter "helping" by eating a tomato I had sitting out.  A girl after my own heart, tomatoes are one of my favorite foods.


1 comment:

Twirdles said...

looks good and yes we need to do it more often!!